Friday, June 16, 2006

An interesting experiment in artificial intelligence (A.I.)

Think of an object and the A.I. will try to figure-out what you are thinking by asking simple questions. The object you think of should be something that most people would know about, but, never a specific person, place or thing. I though of "bottle opener" and it took 26 questions - add a comment below with your "object" and how many questions it took - see if you can crack the A.I. - remember the object must be an everyday one. (nearly forgot - click on the image to go to the site!)

6 comments:

  1. i thought of button and they guessed it in 30 questions!
    I will keep trying until i win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won!!!!
    I won!!!!!
    try LED, or light emiting diode(i think its diode)
    i WON !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, i beat the thing-it took 30 questions before it gave up
    lots of contradictions too, i mean, are paperweights always colourful? i've never seen a colourful one myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha!! it just took it 20 questions to get mine! ><(chocolate icecream :P)

    ReplyDelete
  5. do we get AS too? (artificial stupidity?) random thought =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. A ruler took 26 questions to guess

    ReplyDelete