Thursday, September 15, 2005

Who is the owner of this shoe?

Over the holiday the science office moved around the corner to accomodate the new labs. All the 'junk' was packed in boxes and it is only until now that I have started to open some of them. In one I found this gem that I have to share with you. Last year Mr Lazaro asked his yr 10 chemistry class to do a homework on the uses of zinc. I remember seeing a quality flash animation and some interesting models, but not this. The cd was tucked away in the bottom of a box with no label so as I put it into the cd drive I was expecting to see some boring past papers! To my surprise I heard this on the cd (as a podcast). Even better, you can click here to see what was on the cd (if you are in school) or here if you are at home (47 MB mpeg). Sorry Paulo.

15 comments:

  1. sweeet paulo, thats cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paolo is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. paolo is so sexy. can u plz leave me ur number.FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Palo ........!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your so handsome paolo

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! haha he will boast about dis 4eva! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paolo u rock!! ure too hot! can u please autograph my forehead?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a dating agency website would be popular?

    ReplyDelete
  9. holy!!!! paulo is sitting right next to me in the library RIGHT NOW!

    P.S. he won't be able to answer any fan mails or make any new rap songs, because he's busy drawing me margins as the following maths test for set 1 Y10 vs. set 2 Y11 is coming up.

    ReplyDelete